2023 Monroeville Commodity Bid Program
The Municipality is currently requesting sealed bids for the commodities listed below.
Note: Please submit your contact information prior to downloading any bid packages so we may notify you of any changes made to any of the bid package specifications.
Click the hyperlink at the end of this paragraph to launch an email and include the following information: Name, Company Name, Address, Phone Number, email address, and the items you are interested in bidding. Email The Monroeville Commodity Bid Program.
- Baseball Infield Mix (.pdf)
- Bituminous Paving Materials (.pdf)
- Crushed Stone (.pdf)
- Fence Material and Installation (.pdf)
- Guide Rail (.pdf)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Storm Sewer Pipe and PVC Pipe (.pdf)
- Reinforced Concrete Products (.pdf)
- Roadway Crack Sealant (.pdf)
- Sign Materials (.pdf)
- Small Paving in-Place (.pdf)
- Storm Sewer Grates, Frames, Risers, and Lids (.pdf)
- Wood Safety Surfacing Material (.pdf)
- Please click on the material you are interested in bidding on above to open a bid proposal package in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
- Print the bid package and fill in all required information.
- Place each completed bid package in a separate envelope accompanied by a certified check bid bond in the amount of ten percent of the total bid amount payable to the "Municipality of Monroeville". Each material bid must be submitted on the appropriate proposal form and accompanied by its own separate bid bond.
- Mark the outside of the envelope with the name of the commodity being bid per the “general requirements” section of the bid package (For example, “Crack Sealant”)
- Mail or hand deliver the bid package(s) to the following address:
Municipality of Monroeville
Attention: Municipal Manager
2700 Monroeville Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146
Bids must be received no later than 10 am on Thursday, March 30th, 2023 and will be publicly opened and read in the Municipal Council Chambers immediately thereafter.
Bids will be tabulated and submitted for approval by the Monroeville Municipal Council on April 11, 2023.
- Each bid shall remain firm for a period of 60 days.
- Bid prices must be delivered prices unless otherwise stated.
- All bid prices, once accepted by Council shall remain firm for a period of 1 year.
- Bid prices are to be free of any state, local, or federal tax since the Municipality is a tax-exempt jurisdiction
- All quantities indicated are estimates, the Municipality reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantities shown in the bid.
- The Municipality reserves the right to waive any informalities in or to reject any or all bids and to enter into such a contract as may be deemed to be in the best interest of the Municipality of Monroeville.