Advisory Board Mission
- Collect and assess data on social problems and needs of the Municipality
- Investigate sources of funding appropriate for assisting in the solution of social problems
- Utilize resources now existing, including increased cooperation among community groups
- Report quarterly to Council as a whole at a public meeting regarding community needs and resources
- Advise the administrative appointee of the Manager for human services with regard to community needs and the allotment of funds for such programs.
The Monroeville Public Library also maintains a Local Resource Guide with additional resources and programs that offer Public Assistance. View the library's local resource guide.